Texture, Tone & Clarity Concerns
Complete skin rejuvenation is now just 60 days away with the new Laser 360 procedure from Alma Lasers’ HarmonyXL system. Without injections, surgery and minimal downtime, the Laser 360’s customized combination of three technologies reveals brighter, younger and healthier-looking skin, from the inside out.
Purpose of Laser 360 Treatments
Laser 360 treatments are the ideal choice for achieving complete skin rejuvenation through improved skin color, tone and texture.
Laser 360 Treatments Benefits
- Improves skin texture and tone to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Keeps skin around the eyes, nose and jaw firm to help maintain a youthful, contoured appearance
- Evens out skin color and reduces any tiny broken blood vessels
Laser 360 Treatments Procedure
Three separate HarmonyXL hand pieces deliver three powerfully effective treatments sequentially for superior results:
- Skin Resurfacing: Laser 360 erases fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin’s texture and tone, by using laser resurfacing to stimulate new collagen growth. Thousands of pore-size perforations are created while the skin around each remains intact, allowing the skin’s top layer to rapidly heal from the edge of these tiny holes
Pixel 2940 Er:YAG Fractionated Laser Resurfacing Technology: used for minimally ablative resurfacing procedures including wrinkles and scar revision
- Skin Tightening: Laser 360 also firms up any loose skin around the eyes, nose and jaw to restore a more youthful, contoured appearance. Q-switched Laser Technology (ClearLift) promotes the skin’s remodeling by deeply, yet comfortably heating the areas where age has taken its toll.
- Skin Color Improvement: Laser 360 makes skin color enviably even and reduces any tiny broken blood vessels. AFT™, advanced fluorescence technology, uses a broad spectrum of light to treat red and brown irregularities in the skin