Chemical peels need a new PR agent. Honestly, could there be a worse term for a procedure that improves your skin? The two terms, chemical and peel, don’t sound like something you’d want to do to yourself.
Ah, but the chemical peels offered by the team at Northcoast Laser Cosmetics are the perfect way to improve acne blemishes, pigmentation problems, the appearance of fine lines, and texture issues. In as little as 20 minutes you’ll leave with clearer skin sporting a new healthy glow.
Here are the peels we offer:
- Glycolic Peel Improves the appearance of mild to moderate signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, and photodamage.
- Salicylic Peel Improves the appearance of symptoms of oily, blemish-prone skin, whiteheads, blackheads, and acne lesions.
- Mandelic Peel Helps reduce the appearance of occasional to permanent skin redness, improves the skin’s color, texture, and pore size.
- Pyruvic Peel Helps reduce the severity of acne blemishes and pore size, smoothes the skin, and helps resolve mild hyperpigmentation.
- Jesner Peel Reduces the appearance of moderate hyperpigmentation, signs of premature aging, and improves skin tone and texture.
- Eye and Lip Peel Firms and improves the tone and texture of the skin around the eyes and mouth, while decreasing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Jet Peel Pressurized oxygen accelerates a jet of micro droplets to gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin. The protocol delivers moisture, vitamins, and nutrients without ever touching the skin. The Jet Peel addresses fines lines, acne, excess oil, blackheads and whiteheads.
Call us to set up your chemical peel, 440-639-3223.