Mini Beauty Tricks With Maximum Impact
- Posted on: Aug 22 2015
Simple beauty tricks and subtle changes can have a big impact on your appearance. Looking great doesn’t have to take a lot of work. Keep reading if you’d like to find out more about making small changes that can leave you looking more polished and attractive.
Start With Healthy Skin
Healthy skin is the foundation that will keep you looking your very best—the nicer your skin is, the less work you’ll need to do to improve your appearance. Use these tips to improve and protect your skin:
- Clean your face in the morning with a gentle cleanser and soft cloth. Then apply moisturizer with sunscreen.
- Always wash your makeup off before bed. Then apply a retinol cream to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol cream can also improve your overall complexion.
- Keep your hair pulled back, wash your hands often, avoid touching your face, and clean your pillowcase at least once a week to prevent acne.
Remember That Concealer Can Do More Than Hide Flaws
Concealer can hide flaws, but applied strategically, it can do much more:
- Use it in the inside corners of your eyes to make yourself look more awake.
- Cover dark circles by drawing a triangle that points down under each eye. This will cover your dark circles, but it will also make your face look more defined.
- Use concealer on your eyelids before applying eye shadow to help the shadow stay in place.
- Place some concealer near the cupids bow (indent on your upper lip) to make your lips look more defined. You can also line the whole area outside your lip with concealer. This can prevent your lipstick from bleeding.
Make The Most Of Your Brows
Having well defined eyebrows can improve the structure of your whole face and make your makeup look more polished. It can also help your eyes stand out. One easy way to improve your brows is to have them tinted. This gives them a natural look that will stand out, and you won’t have to worry about overdrawing your brows or looking too cartoony.
To learn more about having your eye brows tinted, schedule a consultation at Northcoast Laser Cosmetics.
Posted in: Beauty Tips