Give Your Skin the Peel It Craves
- Posted on: Oct 22 2016
Everyone has a layer of dead skin cells that they’d like to get rid of. But it’s not something you just go out and do on your own — applying a chemical onto your skin to exfoliate it. Fortunately, there are a series of chemical peels we offer at Northcoast Laser Cosmetics. Each peel is great for your skin and has different goals.
Here are the peels we offer at Northcoast Laser.
- Glycolic Peel — Improves the appearance of mild to moderate signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, and photodamage.
- Salacylic Peel — Improves the appearance of symptoms of oily, blemish-prone skin, whiteheads, blackheads, and acne lesions.
- Mandelic Peel — Helps reduce the appearance of occasional to permanent skin redness, improves the skin’s color, texture, and pore size.
- Pyruvic Peel — Helps to reduce severity of acne blemishes, the appearance of pore size, smoothes the skin, and helps resolve mild hyperpigmentation.
- Jesner Peel — Reduces the appearance of moderate hyperpigmentation, signs of premature aging, and improves the skin’s tone and texture.
- Eye and Lip Peel — Firms and improves the tone and texture of the skin around the eyes and mouth while decreasing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Jet Peel — Pressurized oxygen accelerates a jet of micro droplets to gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin. The protocol delivers moisture, vitamins, and nutrients without ever touching the skin. The Jet Peel is good for fine lines, acne blemishes, excess oil, blackheads and whiteheads.
Do you think a chemical peel is what your face is calling for? Call us at 440-NEW-FACE and ask us about our chemical peel offerings.
Posted in: Chemical Peels