Why Laser Hair Removal is the Fairest of Them All
- Posted on: Jan 15 2015
Traditional hair removal methods like shaving, tweezing, and waxing may be effective but all three only provide temporary results and are an ongoing hassle. The introduction of laser hair removal has made it possible for men and women alike to go hair-free permanently.
- It may seem costly but in the long run it saves money. You do not have to regularly buy shaving products or schedule monthly waxing appointments because laser hair removal results are permanent.
- The treatment itself is quick! An underarm treatment typically takes 20 minutes or so.
- Laser hair removal saves tons of your time. You don’t have to shave every day or two or visit the waxing salon each month.
- You do not have to deal with ingrown hairs. This is particularly useful for those with sensitive skin.
- You can actually shave in between treatments (it generally takes a few sessions to fully kill the hair follicles). This is far cry from waxing where you have to allow your hair to grow out between sessions.
The number of laser hair removal treatment sessions needed varies depending on the area being treated. Sessions can be spaced between four to 12 weeks. Other factors that affect the number of sessions required include hair coarseness, skin color, and existing health conditions.
Would you like to learn more about laser hair removal? Call us at 440.639.3223 to schedule an initial consultation.
Posted in: Laser Hair Removal