Your Skin Will Love Laser 360
- Posted on: Sep 15 2019
Do you have 60 days to get brighter, younger, healthier-looking skin? Then the Laser 360 procedure at Northcoast Laser Cosmetics is something to check out. This new treatment from Alma Laser uses three technologies to improve your skin from the inside out.
What will Laser 360 improve?
These treatments deliver complete skin rejuvenation, improving skin color, tone, and texture.
What are the benefits of Laser 360?
- Improves skin texture and tone to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens skin around the eyes, nose, and jaw to maintain a firmer, more contoured appearance
- Evens out skin color and reduces any small broken blood vessels
- Tightens skin across the treatment areas
What is involved with a Laser 360 treatment?
Three separate Harmony system handpieces deliver different phases of these treatments:
- Pixel 2940 Er:YAG Fractional Laser Resurfacing technology is use for minimally ablative skin resurfacing to erase fine lines and wrinkles, improve the skin’s texture and tone, and to stimulate new collagen growth. This handpiece creates thousands of pore-sized perforations in the skin, while the surrounding skin is untouched. This creates very rapid healing and skin improvement.
- Skin tightening is achieved with Q-switched Laser Technology (ClearLift). This handpiece delivers laser energy through the epidermis into the dermis, heating the areas and triggering collagen and elastin production. This firms up loose skin around the eyes, nose, and jawline.
- AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) is delivered by the third handpiece. This broad spectrum of light improves skin color and tone. It treats red and brown areas and reduces any tiny broken blood vessels.
Interested in Laser 360 at Northcoast Laser Cosmetics? Call us at 440 NEW-FACE to make an appointment or with any questions.
Posted in: Laser Treatments