5 Less-Invasive Eye Rejuvenation Options You Can Do Today
- Posted on: Mar 1 2014
No one wants under eye dark circles, unsightly bags, and droopy, excess skin around the eye area. The eyes are indeed windows to your soul and the more your eyes look tired and unsightly, the more people will perceive you as older than your real age.
While an eyelid surgery can certainly improve the overall look of your eye and its surrounding areas, not everyone is ready or qualified to have surgery. Fortunately, non-surgical options are available here at our Mentor non-surgical skin care practice to give your eyes a boost minus the high costs and longer recovery periods of surgery.
1. Get enough sleep and rest your way to naturally younger eyes!
2. Stay hydrated the entire day and consume foods from whole sources and limit your intake of highly processed food items.
3. Restylane is a dermal filler that works well with the under-eye area and help improve the appearance of the sunken eye look.
4. Botox works very well in improving the appearance of crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines. Results can last between 3 to 4 months and may need re-injections to achieve lasting results.
5. Belotero, a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid, has been shown to be effective in improving the appearance of fine lines in sensitive areas such as the skin surrounding the eyes. Results can last between 6 to 12 months!
If you’d like to know which of the aforementioned options are ideal for your eye rejuvenation needs, call us at 440.639.3223 or fill out this contact form. We look forward to helping you!
Posted in: non surgical beauty treatments