Are you looking for a safe, simple way to improve your appearance? CoolSculpting may be a good option. Here’s what you should know:
What is CoolSculpting ?
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical treatment designed to eliminate bulges and fat. This procedure is FDA cleared and non-invasive. There are no needles, knives, or supplements nothing scary or intimidating.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
This procedure freezes fat cells, shrinking them, and allowing them to be eliminated from the body. It is usually used to treat stubborn fat on the abdomen, thighs, and back. The targeted area is placed between cooling plates and the area is cooled to the necessary temperature.
Since this procedure is non invasive, most patients can return to their regular activities the same day. Minor side effects may include bruising, numbness, and soreness in the treated area. If there is any discomfort, it should be temporary.
Results from CoolSculpting can often be noticed as early 3-4 weeks after treatment results are usually most obvious after 1-3 months. The body continues to eliminate fat cells for about 4 months after the procedure.
With healthy diet and exercise, the results of this procedure should be permanent.
Is It Right For You?
Consider the following checklist when deciding whether or not CoolSculpting is right for you.
CoolSculpting isn’t for you if:
- You are looking for drastic results.
- You are very overweight.
- You want immediate results.
CoolSculpting is right for you for you if:
- You are at a healthy, stable weight.
- You have stubborn areas of fat you’d like to eliminate on your thighs, abdomen, or back.
- You are looking for a subtle way to enhance your appearance.
- You want a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
- You want a safe, FDA approved solution with minimal side effects.
- You are committed to living a healthy lifestyle after the procedure.
- You are looking for a procedure with no recovery time.
- You want gradual results that are long lasting.
If you’re looking for a safe, simple way to improve your appearance, this could be the solution you’re looking for. To learn more about the process, schedule a consultation with Northcoast Laser.